Sunday, May 5, 2013

How Deep is Your Love?

This post is dedicated to my sweet grandparents who passed-on to the next life together this week, a few days apart from each other.  My grandpa and grandma had a great love story and were a wonderful example to our whole family of how to live your love every day.  Dorothy and William, we're glad you're together again and we'll see you one day :)





This pattern reminds me of some old fabric my grandma might have in her hope chest, a scrap from some sewing project.  She was an amazing seamstress.  If only I'd inherited that wonderful talent of hers.  Love to you G&G Grimmer :)

Colors used here are China Glaze Keep Calm and Paint On as the base, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi from Nicole by OPI and Milani White on the Spot and Black Swift for the detailing.

Live your love every day!

Song of the Day:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvDz0crnno

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment