Monday, May 27, 2013

Dress it Up: Orly Close Your Eyes

Hey Dolls, just featuring a beautiful shade today.  This is Orly Close Your Eyes and I love her.  Look at how she lets her inner beauty shine!  She is an almost duochrome, high shine lady who shares the red and purple family tree.  

I swatched her the other day, and she needed some special attention paid to her, so I gave her a little nail art, but not too much to take away from her glory.  Using my dotting tool I placed three accent dots decreasing in size as they raise to the cuticle in Avon Honeydew Dazzle- a very pale mint shimmer.  




Hope you're all having a wonderful Memorial Day as we all honor those who have given their lives to protect our country and our freedoms.  Tomorrow I will have a Memorial Day festive tutorial for you.  Love to you!

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9fiSHCl5KQ

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment