Sunday, March 2, 2014

Whoooo Knew?

Hi guys and gals!  Happy Sunday to you, and I have a super cute look for you today.  I had on the gorgeous Zoya Darcy which is this brilliant sunshine yellow cream, and definitely not your everyday-wear polish.  I was in the mood for something a little quirky so I decided to paint this little lovey on my accent nail:



Such a fun design to wear on my nails and I had mixed feelings when I removed him because I was excited to paint the next design while I didn't want to say goodbye ;)

Here is Zoya Darcy at two coats:

I hope you enjoyed this look and that I ruffled your feathers enough that you want to grab up your paints and have some fun!  Have a great rest of your day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Polica- Chain My Name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7WApON7OGE
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

3 comments:

  1. Can you do a tutorial on this, this is SO adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could try. Only, I don't have a macro lens for my canon yet so it would probably be really hard to see what I'm doing. I need to get one of those asap ;) Glad you like it Vannah!

      Delete
  2. your welcome and I understand if you cant

    ReplyDelete