Thursday, March 6, 2014

TMI

So instead of a polish review video, today I made a tag video.  If you don't know what a tag video is, on youtube, one person will make a video, usually including a bunch of questions to be answered and then at the end of the video they will "tag" a number of others on youtube to complete the video questionnaire themselves.  Now, while I wasn't specifically tagged to make this video by anyone, I thought this would be a good video to make to help my readers learn a little more about me, and it was fun to make too :)  Here's the video if you want to check it out, but I should warn you, it's not at all polish-related...it's just random facts about me.  That said, I hope you have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow with more nail art goodness!

Song of the Day: Ellie Goulding- Burn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment