Friday, March 21, 2014

Dancing Nails and March Beauty Haul

So, my very favorite show on television is back on right now and that is.....Dancing With the Stars!  I'm sorry if it's not your cup of tea, but I never miss an episode evarrrrrr.  I created some super sassy nails to go along with the ever-sassy costumes gracing that dance floor.  Once I figured out I wasn't going to be able to keep my glitter uniform, I just went with it and had fun being silly.




The glitter I wanted to use for this look was too small for my glitter placement skills, so I just taped off the sections that I didn't want glitter on, and then elementary school-style, I shook me out some glitter onto the nail and removed the tape.  Oh, and there's a stud on there too, because you know they go crazy with the bling on those costumes.

Above all, I wanted to do a look using this polish called Showy Sea Green from Milani because it is amazing. I never wear polish for more than a day or two, and after two days I had zippo tip wear or chipping or dull appearance even.  If you are fond of green polish, you might wanna get your buns out there to pick this baby up.  I was mighty impressed.  Here it is at two coats:

Hope you're having a great day.  If you love haul videos, my March Beauty Haul is up on youtube and you can watch that here if you want to see the deals I scored during the month.  Don't worry, my March polish hunt video will be up soon, but you can enjoy this one until then.


Song of the Day: Miike Snow- Animal

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment