Friday, January 2, 2015

Saturday Random Swatchfest 12/20/2014

I'm catching up on some of the posts that should have been up in December, but I was travelling and was spending time with family instead of blogging.  I want to get this Swatchfest up for you so you can see the polishes I featured in the video on my channel that day.  As always, if you want to watch the video review of these polishes you can do so on my youtube channel here:

Ok, let's see the polishes in this week's Swatchfest, shall we?

To start things off with red, this is Kleancolor Red Heart which is a classic red cream with shimmer running throughout.  Great formula here, so if you can deal with the stinky smell these polishes have, then I definitely suggest this polish!  A


Sally Hansen Satin Glam Chic Pink is a light, soft pink/peach that has tons of shimmer and dries satin on the nail.  This is very subtle and lovely.  B



Julie G Tangerine Dream is a super bright medium orange/gold shimmer that is also textured.  You're looking at two coats, as with the rest of the swatches.  So much shine here!  A



Kleancolor Gold Caviar is a gold jelly base with large gold glitter and micro gold glitters.  As you can see- this is not opaque at two coats on its own.  However, it will alter whatever polish you put this over because the yellow is strong!  B



For green we're looking at this yummy crelly that is Ulta Limelight.  I really love this shade of green. I almost reached opacity at two coats, but as you can see on a couple of the nails, it could maybe use a third coat.  B



What is this color?? This is China Glaze Man Hunt and the color is out of this world!  This is two coats without topcoat- and look at that gloss!  I had no staining issues- if you call yourself a blue-polish-lover and you don't have this polish- go out and get it now! A



Orly Lollipop is a soft pinky purple that is a great creamy two-coater.  The color is soft and dusty. Love it.  A



Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Greige is exactly that- a gray/beige hybrid perfection. You're looking at two coats but I probably could have done one.  It applied like a dream.  A



Sephora by OPI To the Glitter End! is small-to-medium chrome hexes in a clear base.  Nothing too special here but I do enjoy this color of silver. You see it here swatched over Greige from Sally Hansen.   B



And finally for our A+ polish of the week, I give you Kleancolor TLC.  This green just blows my mind so I couldn't resist featuring this in the top spot this week.  It is every bit as neon as you see here in the photo.  I think I picked this up for $0.99 online and it's great in two coats.  For that reason it was the best for me this week.

And we have reached the end!  What was your A+ polish of the week?  I hope you've been well and that you're having a great day!  XOXO See you back next time!

Song of the Day: Christina Aguilera We Remain

Over and out





No comments:

Post a Comment