Saturday, January 10, 2015

Barielle Me Couture Collection with Live Application

Hey there! I hope you're ready to see another fabulous collection from Barielle because that's what I have for you today.  This collection is called Me Couture and it's full of rich luscious creams.  There are six polishes in this collection and they are all so yummy.  If you'd like to see the live application review of this collection so you can see formula for yourself here:

Let's look at the polish:
Let's start with this gorgeous deep teal green called Boho Chic.  This is practically a one-coater but I've shown you two here.  I really loved this one! It's a must-have and I had no application issues.


The deep violet cream in the collection is called Moda Bleu.  Another stunner, this applied like a dream and had a great formula.  I've shown you two coats again.


The only polish in the collection that didn't have an almost perfect formula is this dusty violet called Soho at Night.  At two coats, I could still see a bit of the nail so you might need a third coat here.  It was very thin so you can do three with no problem.  I did really enjoy this polish, but if you were looking for one you don't "need" this might be it.


This gorgeous taupe nude is called Taupe Notch.  I really loved this shade and was so happy that it had a fabulous formula to go with the color.  This is two easy coats.


The other nude of the collection is this brown/pink with very subtle shimmer and it's called Vintage Gown.  You can't see the pinky-gold shimmer very well in my swatch here because it is so subtle, but it's there and it makes it really interesting.  This is two coats.


A surprise favorite for me was this super pungent berry called Berry Posh.  I loved, loved this one- I think it's a definite must-have and I don't even love pink polish.  This is two coats.

I hope you found this review helpful.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Song of the Day: Smallpools- Dreaming

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment