Thursday, January 8, 2015

Barielle Jetsetter Collection

Hey loves :)  A few weeks ago I reviewed the Barielle Jetsetter collection on my channel and I fell behind here on my blog so we're finally going to take a look at it today.  It's a 6 piece collection made up of creams and shimmers.  It has a very earthy feel to it and there is so much in here that I LOVE! If you'd like to see the live application review of this collection so you can see formula for yourself, you can do that here:

Let's look at the photos:
First we have Autumn in Seoul which is a deep copper shimmer.  It looks just divine like this in two coats.  This is sort of frosty- but I didn't have a problem with brushstrokes.  Very sultry and toasty.


This dusty sage green cream is called Gondola Ride.  I had no issues with formula and you see two coats here.  Something about this color is very soothing.  It's like a taupe with a pinch of green.


They included another green cream a bit more vibrant this time, but still dusty.  I really love this one. It's called Irish Eyes and I think a must-have if you love green polish.  You are looking at two coats.


This lovely taupe/nude cream is called Kiss Me Kate.  Another fabulous addition to the collection- you're looking at two easy coats.


After a number of muted colors in this collection, they gave us this blast of gorgeous deep blue indigo.  It's called Midnight in Paris.  You're looking at two coats and it's hard to pick favorites in this collection- but I really love this one.


Last up, we're going to look at one of my favorites- this is a fabulous periwinkle blue called Rain in Spain.  You're looking at two easy coats and I highly recommend this one.

There you have the whole collection.  I hope you found this helpful.  This was such a fabulous collection to end out my year with.  Absolutely loved it and I did purchase it at barielle.com.


Song of the Day: Rufus Wainright- Me and Liza

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment