Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bonita- Greetings Earthlings and I Flippin' Love Love It Displays

Well hello :)  I hope you're having a great weekend!  Today we're going to look at two more displays from the brand Bonita that I spotted at Rite Aid.  There is a foil/metallic set called Greetings Earthlings and the other is made up of creams and glitter toppers and it's called I Flippin' Love It.  As always, if you'd like to see live application of these polishes, you can do so here:

Let's look at some polish, but first, formula.  All from the first set are pretty much one coaters, and really messy to remove because the silver in all of them stays around for a while and gets all over your fingers.  I feel like these are just ok, especially since the price is just $1.50 but I don't think you need to run out and get them right away.  In the second display called I Flippin' Love It, the creams are all on the thin side, and I feel like the glitters are the real winners. 
 #hashtag is a lovely, light gold metallic.  This is two coats.


 Next up is Bond, Jail Bond which is just a basic silver metallic.  This is one coat.


 The silvered-blue is Greetings Earthlings and this is one coat.


 The really aptly-named penny-colored metallic is called Penny for Your Thoughts.  This is one coat.


 Probably my favorite, this is Sea Me.  It's a silvered-sea green and I'm showing you one coat.


The last one in the first collection is a red/pink metallic called Truth Fairy.  As you can see, it's pretty much just like the rest.  This is one coat.


The first one from the second set is this lilac crelly.  It's called Caitlin's Kisses and it's definitely on the thin side.  I wouldn't rush out for this one, but it can be said for the whole set that it's ok for the price if you want to pick these up as a whole for someone just getting started with polish.


Next we have Hostess With the Mostess which is a creamsicle orange.  Again, kind of a thin formula and this is two coats.


They included a very basic red, and this is probably the cream with the best formula.  It's called Santa Kissed My Mom and this is two coats.


The first glitter in my collection is my favorite because I enjoy this gold and pink combo.  It's called I Could Care Less.


The red glitter in the collection, it's different-sized glitters in a clear base.  This is two coats and it's called I Flippin' Love It.


The last glitter is called It's Showtime.  They are bright magenta glitters in slightly-larger sizes than the red one.  This is two coats.

I hope this helped you decide if you need any of these.  Have a fabulous day and I'll see you back next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these! My friend found the metallic foil Bonitas and I had not seen them yet. Sea Me is nice, so now I'm excited to get them...wish they would have done a lilac one

    ReplyDelete