Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Twisted Pink Mix n' Match

Hola! Here's a mix n' match mani that turned out really fun.  This hot pink with just a bit of gold shimmer from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink seemed the perfect backdrop for some designs in jet black.  When I do mix n' match I like to create a different graphic on each nail...it's a little bit like my spontaneous creative splattered across my nails and it is really fun to look at while I have it on :) Here's what I came up with:



Here is Sally Hansen Twisted Pink on it's own- as you can see there's a bit of gold shimmer- the bottle shows it off the best, but you still can see it on the nail.


Hope you're going to rock some nail art today and that you explore your inner artist!! These are some of the last posts you'll see of these uber long(for me) nails because they just got a nice fresh cut, yay!

Song of the Day: Chairlift- Amanaemonesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98XRKr19jIE
*disclaimer- this link is provided for it's audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment