Monday, August 19, 2013

Avon Aurora Point

Hello there- I have another Avon polish to feature today- this one is from their cosmic line.  They look a little like duochromes, but just not quite there.  Even so, they are very lovely, and this one is a perfect example of how glorious the composition is.  I love how Aurora Point is a dusty silver grape that shines but is still a little gritty if you know what I mean :)  After I applied two coats I had to bling it up a little bit:



And here she is on her own.

I haven't swatched them all on the nail yet, but I will be sure to let you know if there are any shades that let down.  So far, this one gives me high hopes for the rest of the collection.

Song of the Day: Junip- Walking Lightly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxXNUBu5QEo
*disclaimer- this link is provided for it's audio and not video content*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment