Monday, August 5, 2013

In and Out

Happy Monday everybody!  I have a really fun look for you today.  When I saw this graphic I knew it had to be translated to the nail.




I know I always say it- but this one really wasn't that difficult.  I mean, my life is about making things simplistic and fun- not stressing- so you can trust me when I say you can definitely pull this manicure off!  A design like this will help you achieve the fun look that the polish strips give you- but without the difficulty of getting them to lay flat on your nails and will they pull off your nail safely...and filing them to fit your nail...you can just do it yourself at home!  If you want to see a tutorial on achieving this look, just tell me in the comments :)



Here is the base color of the mani- it is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lickety-Split Lime.  You're looking at two coats and isn't this a fun color?  Definitely a way to change it up and be able to look down at your nails and say yowza!!


Well I'll see you back tomorrow and have a wonderful day!

Song of the Day: Eisley- Drink the Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RZslLUjEQ
*disclaimer- this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment