Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pleasant Peony and Weekly Wrap Up

Hiya peeps!  First I have some nail art for you, after which you'll find the weekly wrap up.  Not much explanation to this manicure- just a little mix n match for you.  Take a look:



I saw some gorgeous white flowers in a wedding photo shoot the other day, and I wanted to replicate them in my manicure.  I started out with the color Peony by Pure Ice which is that high-gloss pink you as the base of most of the nails.  I wanted to pair this yummy lime/spring/olive green with the pink, and then on the index finger I threw in some of the orange shades that I used in the center of the flower.  Mix n match manicures are so fun and spirited.  They really give the eye so much to look at and they allow the creative juices to flow.

Here is Pure Ice Peony on its own:
Oh-so-sweet pink right?  This is two easy coats.

Do you venture out into the mix n match designs often?  What works well for you, and what do you most often throw in them?

Since it's wrap-up Wednesday I have a few pics from our week:













And that pretty much sums it up!  Have a great week everyone!

Song of the Day: Urban Cone- Freak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldwZJQjmc78
*disclaimer- this link is provided for it's audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment