Thursday, August 22, 2013

Delicate Jungle

Hiya! I have some nail art featuring a really fun, funky green today.  Definitely not a green you see around everywhere, and I just had to use it as a floral backdrop.  The color is Ulta The Jungle Look and here's the look:




I wanted to try some different painting techniques here and I'm rather pleased with the result not because it turned out perfectly or anything, but mostly because I know it's important to stretch yourself within your creative sphere, and I did learn from creating this nail art.  How often do you try something new in your artistic sphere?  Do you love it? Never become stagnant :)  And always- ENJOY your art!

 Here is The Jungle Look on it's own.  Isn't that a very unique polish? No staining too- so, bonus! If you haven't tried Ulta polishes before they're usually pretty well consistent, quality-wise.  This is two coats.


Hope you enjoyed this look today, and that you have a great one!  See you tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Sleigh Bells- Tell 'Em
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ05P-71gY
*disclaimer- this link is provided for it's audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment