Monday, August 26, 2013

Celeb Sparkle and Pick-Me-Ups

Rise and Shine- Monday morning is here.  How are we going to jump start this new week? The answer is with some blingin' foil polish and a little pizzazz :)  At least that's how we get started in my world ;)  This is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City with some accent splash of color.  This would also look good with some bright orange and yellow splash as well.  



Here is Celeb City on it's own:

What are the ways you banish Monday blues? I usually don't have Monday blues because the kids are back at school and I can get a few things done and I get so happy about that.  But mine come along later in the week.  We all have to have our own personal pick-me-ups that lift our moods and hearts.  You're hear so chances are polish and nail art does that for you, but I'm sure there are lots of other things too!  More of mine are MirandaSings videos :) http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1OFDlfdRb6ma1ZGZd07gWA and new music discovery which is why I feature it on my blog just in case there are those of you out there that get a rush from finding new music.  Tell me in the comments what your pick-me-ups are!

Song of the Day: Polica- Dark Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6WgWCIkH9U

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment