Thursday, August 29, 2013

Avon Saturn Feature

Hellooooo :)  I had a massage today= I am in relaxville.  As a person living with multiple sclerosis it is important for me to increase and stimulate blood flow in my extremities which means I need to make massage a priority in my life.  However much of a necessity it is to my health, I can't help it if I enjoy it at the same time, right? :)  
Here's a fun, young look for you today.  It's featuring one of the polishes I showed you in last Saturday's swatch-a-thon: Avon Saturn which was that gorgeous mandarin orange holo/cosmic polish.  You can check that out here http://glimpsesofthemoon.blogspot.com/2013/08/saturday-random-swatching-8242013.html



I don't think I used a striping brush for this nail art- I think it was just a small detail brush.  Just have fun drawing lines in different directions and see what comes of it.  The yellow is just some basic yellow acrylic.  Then, just because, I added some orange acrylic on top of the yellow lines on the accent nail only.  What do you think?  Are you going to give this look a try?  These very graphic designs always look killer on the nail and I catch myself looking down at them all day.
If you ever give one of my designs a try, I hope you show me your finished product on my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/GlimpsesOfTheMoon

Song of the Day: Purity Ring- Obedear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETbGpGJNVLM
*note- this link is provided for it's audio and not video content*

Have a great one ya'll

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment