Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up: 11/29/2012

Howdy Folks!  I could kick myself for forgetting to bring my camera to Bear's first cub scout pack meeting tonight.  He was all dressed up in his uniform and looked so so cute and proud to be in scouting.  He got his first belt award and is so excited to do much much more.  I hope the excitement doesn't wane any time soon.

Other than that- kids were just getting back into the swing of things...doing double homework for week of school missed during vacation- but all is well!  Here's what found it's way in front of the lens this week:


Little lady helping herself to the leftover Halloween candy.



This is the "oh you caught me" face



A better angle to view all her spoils.



Sometimes when I play peek-a-boo I get in over my head.



But boy, I love makin mommy laugh like that!



This pic doesn't show the two front teeth she's cutting right now on the top, but the three little lone ivories remind me that their neighbors are almost here.



My Grandmas are the best! They keep me dolled up in things like zebra print and hip hop tennies.




Workin' it




That's all for now folks.  I have a cute one of mr. bug and miss bee playin together but it's for mom's eyes only cuz mr. bug insists on wearing his birthday suit as often as he can get away with (whenever no one's looking).  So when I happen on a cute candid moment of the two of them eyeing up the same toy and snap a quick pic- you think he's got clothes on?  Don't bet on it.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment