Sunday, November 11, 2012

Saturday Swatch Spam 11/10/12

Well hello readers :) Sorry for my absence.  I took a little trip to visit mis padres and when I got back there was a lot to catch up on around the house, so I missed a whole week of posts and then some.  BUT I am back with some swatch spam for you and my mvp to cap it off at the end! Here goes the photo roll:

This is an orange/red cream, two coats: Breakfast in Red by Spoiled.  So sassy and fun.

Heatwave by Wet n Wild Megalast.  This is two coats- for an even orangier/red cream :)

Welcome to Yellow Town.  This is Lightening by Sally Hansen Insta Dry. Two coats of this bright yellow cream.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Lavender Cloud.  As you can see the lavender is all but non-existent.  For me, if you're going to make an off-white, how much more perfect can it get than to add purple to white ;)  I believe this is three coats.

This color is gorgeous...as you can see- but i wanted to show it three ways so you can decide how it's worn best.  Here is three coats over just the OPI basecoat strengthener alone.  It is Sinful Colors Show Me the Way.

Then to change it up and eliminate the sheerness of the polish i did a glitter gradient of  Wet n Wild Fast Dry The Gold and the Beautiful.

Finally- and my favorite way to wear these types of sheer shimmer polishes, is to layer them over black.  This is two coats over Milani Black Swift.

As for pink, we have Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pumped Up Pink.  Two coats kinda metallic, kinda silver fleck pink shimmer.

Here's an interesting tool I picked up on a bargain shelf.  These are Sally Hansen Color Quick marker polish pens basically.  One coat, super fast polish wonders- and this color was positively glowing at dusk, like 5 little flashlights on my fingertips.  This color is Turquoise Chrome.

Two coats of deep dusty gray purple- from China Glaze this is Jungle Queen.

Oh this color is glorious and was almost MVP.  This is two coats of metallic copper Model Behavior by Color Club.

And finally the polish that I couldn't take off and couldn't take my eyes off is this FABULOUS medium purple with gold flecks dream of a polish by Spoiled- you have Are Mermaids Real? For bargain prices you can't do better- sigh, ah, love :)

Night All- Have a lovely weekend- hopefully with your loved ones.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment