Monday, February 17, 2014

Live out Loud

Hey loves.  I was into wearing something really bright and bold and so I picked out a few shades that might not typically be worn together but I was going for something loud.  I kept the design more simple so that the focus would be on the colors.  Here's the finished product:



The base color is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pep-Plum.  You're looking at two coats here:
I really like this neon purple, but I wish the formula had been a tad more opaque in two coats, but hey.  I hope you enjoyed this look and I'm so glad you stopped by!  I'll see you back tomorrow for more nail art love, and until then, xoxo.

Song of the Day: Of Monsters and Men- From Finner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noP-K8SpVCE
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment