Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday Weekly Wrap-Up 5/28/2014

Hey everybody!  How was your week?  Anybody else gettin lots of heat?  Oh man, since we moved into this new house...apparently our air conditioner has been out of whack.  We had someone out to look at it today, and now I know it wasn't at all before lol.  Thank goodness for AC!  Let's get on to the good stuff! Here's our weekly photo roll:
 Missy found out she could climb up and find what she wanted out of the fridge this week...oh boy!


 We had a wardrobe malfunction...


 Weedpulling adventures!



 Look at how many I got for you, Mom!


 And look at how big I can open my mouth, Mom.


 We went to the park and there were a whole lot of big girls there playing in the sprinklers.  Missy Bee had the best time ever trying to keep up with them!


 Hmm, you don't go very fast on the slide when you're soaking wet, lady.


 Doin' the "I climbed the rock dance."


 Ta-Da!


 Uh, Mom...why are you looking at me like that?


The ice cream truck showed up at the park...we chose the less creepy option and stopped by the store for a cone with sprinkles on a very hot day.


 This is what I get when I point the camera at him these days.

 And then shortly after a food-fight ensued...



Bug thought this was hilarious!




And that was our week!  I hope you had a great one yourselves!  I don't want to jinx it but we all might be well, for the most part- finally!  Keeping my fingers crossed that nobody brings anything else home.  Hugs and kisses to all our family and friends that we miss so much.  Hope to see you soon!

Song of the Day: Slow Magic- Corvette Cassette

Over and out

2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures. Thanks for posting Phoebe. I am excited for Salem to come visit. I got lots of little trees again this year that need pulling along with the weeds. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh he's gonna love that! ;) He is sooo excited to come. He's counting down the days.

      Delete