Sunday, May 18, 2014

Globetrotting through Tahiti

Happy Sunday to you; hope you're feeling well and joyful today!  I have a really random manicure for you today...I had on Julie G Tahiti from the Cruise collection that she just released, and I was feeling like painting something to go along with the theme.  I was looking at a globe and I liked how the lines dissected the globe in their uniform but curved patterns and I wanted to give it a go.  This is a much more abstract interpretation of a globe than literal, so keep that in mind :)  Here's the look:




As I said, the base polish is Tahiti, and here it is at two coats on its own:
Can you see the subtle shimmer?  There is a blue shimmer running throughout that makes this sea green really special.  I didn't snatch all the polishes from this collection, but the other I picked up, Santorini, is the blue that I used to accent on each nail of the above manicure.  I hope you enjoyed this look.  I think I may have been just a little heavy-handed with the black acrylic, but oh well, right?  All in fun anyway :) Keep that spirit in mind as you go throughout your day today.  Don't be too hard on yourself and just have a good time!  I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch- Sweet Nothing

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment