Thursday, December 11, 2014

LeChat The City Collection with Live Application

Ok guys.  I have one of my favorite collections that I've reviewed in the past month- this is The City collection from LeChat.  6 amazing creams, I love this collection so much and there were absolutely no issues with application.  For the price point, this is also a very cost-effective brand.  If you'd like to see live application of all 6 polishes, you can find that here:

Let's look at the polishes:
City of Angels is a gorgeous subdued grape.  Two perfect coats and the formula is easy peasy.  The color is rich without being too bright.  Loved it.


I think this is my favorite of the collection...I am a gray polish maniac!  This is Fog City and it's this amazing cool gray with just a touch of something- blue or purple I'm not sure.  Maybe it's even my imagination, but I was so in love!


Next up we have this dusty spring green called South Beach.  Such a lovely calm, but still youthful green.  This one is a must-have for all of us green polish lovers out there!


They gave us an amazing ruddy red cream, again a terrific one-coater.  This is called The Big Apple. There are many great reds out there, but this one's just a little warm and that's what makes it different from others.


The bright royal blue they gave us is The Loner Star.  This is actually coming off really bright in this picture but to me it felt a tad bit more moody.  Even though- it's incredibly delicious in two coats.


Last up there's this deep, dusty sea green called Windy City.  It did stain just a bit, so maybe double up on some basecoat, but otherwise, this one is such a stunner.

And there you have it.  I really recommend you checking out this collection.  You can pick up the mini collection for just $7!  And you know you never really use up a bottle of polish, so I think it's a great idea :)

I hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back next time!

Song of the Day: David Guetta ft. Taped Rai- Just One Last Time

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment