Monday, February 29, 2016

Julie G Candy Shoppe Colors Collection

Today's post is on the Candy Shoppe Colors Collection from Julie G.  There are nine polishes in this collection and they all have a 2-3 coat formula that dries matte and barely textured.  If you'd like to see how each apply, you can do so here:



On to the swatches:
Candy Shop is the orange red which I really loved at two coats.


Lemon Drop is a very fun citrus yellow that makes my mouth pucker up just looking at it.  This is two coats and it could probably use a third.


Licorice Twist is a black polish that I feel could have been a bit darker, or more pigmented.  This is two coats.


Lolli Pop is one of the two purples in the collection.  They are SUPER similar.  I don't think they needed to include both.  If I have to differentiate between the two, this one is a tiny eensy bit more red...barely.  This is two coats.  It could use a third.


Pixi Stick is the perfect candy pink in the collection.  I loved this at two coats.  One of my favorites.


Sour Apple is the green offering.  I really only liked this one, not loved.  Two coats again here.


Sour Grape is the other purple.  See, super similar to the other purple.  This is also two coats.


Sweet Tooth is the blue offering.  I wish this had been a bit more opaque at two coats cuz I really loved the color.


Wild Cherry is the perfect cherry red to go in this candy collection.  This is two coats.

I hope you found this helpful or at least saw some purty polish :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment