Monday, February 29, 2016

Essie Summer 2015

Another amazing collection from Essie, they really did an amazing job in 2015, this is the Summer collection.  There are 6 polishes in this set, just as in all the other.  If you'd like to watch my live application review of this collection, you can do so here:


On to the swatches:

Chillato is such a cool and different polish.  It's a great light green-yellow that isn't at all too funky to wear.  This is two coats, as with the rest.


 Peach Side Babe is one of my favorites.  The color is just so juicy, and so Summer.  Two coats.


Pret-a-surfer is my favorite out of the collection for sure, and it was my very favorite polish out of all of 2015.  I know there are lots of polishes out there in this shade but the formula is so good, and there's just something so special about this one.


Private Weekend is a white cream with teeny tiny bits of glitter in it.  It makes the formula a little bit less than desirable, to be honest. I think I'd go with a different white when it comes down to it.


Salt Water Happy is a light grey blue.  This one was unexpected for me in a Summer collection for sure, but I still really enjoyed it cuz I love grey blue polish :)  Two coats.


Last up we have Sunset Sneaks, and just look at this perfection!  I did two coats of this hot, hot, youthful red/coral but I could get away with one.

I hope you found this helpful or at least saw some purty polish :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment