Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Saturday Random Swatchfest 3/14/2015

Hi polish buddies! Welcome to another Saturday Random Swatchfest where we look at 10 random polishes from my collection.  If you'd like to see live application, you can do so here.


Let's look at the polish:
China Glaze Red Satin is the most gorgeous red cream! This one really surprised me with how much I quickly fell in love with it.  This is two easy coats.  A


Our pink polish is this pink base with multi-colored glitter called L.A. Girl Birthday Cake.  This is two coats and as you can see, the vnl is still there.  The concept of this polish is unfortunately better than the delivery.  B-


Zoya Thandie is this awesome summery orange with very fine shimmer.  This is two coats and it was so easy to apply!  I usually don't like an orange polish as much as I did this one.  A


OPI Oy- Another Polish Joke! is our yellow/gold polish this week.  It's this beautiful gold shimmer. I'm showing you two coats and you could probably go for a third.  Again, I didn't realize how much I'd love this polish, but it's color is just spectacular.  A


Wet n' Wild Shine Do Pass Go is our green polish.  It's a lovely deep jungle green cream with a bit of sweetness.  I did have a bit of staining so I'm not sure I'll wear this one again, but if you don't mind that, this is only a buck at your drugstore.  C


Flower Bluebell of the Ball is the first polish I've tried from Flower.  It's a nice dusty blue cream. The formula is a bit thin.  I was just ok with it.  Nothing too spectacular.  B


Poparazzi You're a Gem is the first polish from this new brand at the drugstore.  I've heard it replaces the Spoiled brand.  This is a lovely violet/fuchsia iridescent.  I'm showing you two coats and it was really just ok.  Again, the formula was a little thin and I wasn't floored by the overall performance.  I've purchased one other polish from this brand and I'm not sure if I'll pick up any more.  B


For neutral we're looking at the lovely Illamasqua DWS.  Every polish I've tried from this brand blows me away.  This one was actually a little thinner than the rest- usually I can get em done with one coat, but even at two this was really nice.  A


Our glitter polish is Sinful Colors Petal Be the Day and I really love this combo.  I've shown it to you at two coats over the Flower polish from above.  On it's own it's rather sheer so it's really better as a topper.  B


Zoya Taylor is my A+ polish of the day.  This is just the perfect, easy sandy neutral.  So gorgeous and perfect at two coats.  A must-have neutral.


I hope you had some fun looking at the lovelies with me.  Have a great day, ya'll.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment