Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Top 10 Orange Polishes

So it was definitely time for another polish favorites.  Next up was orange, so today I'm sharing with you my top 10 orange polishes in different brands.  If you'd like to see live application of each of these you can do so here:


Let's look at the polish:
First we have Essie Roarrrrange which is a squishy warm orange.  This one is really spectacular and easy at two coats.


China Glaze Life Preserver is another warm orange, this has a bit of brown in it.  I really love this one- it's definitely a go-to if I want a darker, warm orange.  this is two coats.


Two of my favorite oranges come from OPI.  This first one is A Woman's Prague-ative and it's an intense orange with gold shimmer.  This one is just so bright and special.  A show-stopper any day.


The next OPI is Deutsch You Want Me Baby which is a warm orange, almost red, that also has gold shimmer, but it's much more subtle.  Another showstopper, but in a deep, sexy way.


The next polish up is Maybelline Coral Glow.  Another great orange with gold subtle shimmer.  On the nail this really is amazing and it's drugstore, so that's extra fun.


Another amazing orange polish is Orly Ablaze which is a bit of a sweet orange which I really like about that.  It's almost a neon coral, with just enough orange in it.  Totally packed with gold fleck, it's really special and this is two coats.


This next orange is China Glaze Pop the Trunk and I'm showing you two coats.  It's another deep, sweet, pumpkin shade.  I love it.


Our super hot neon orange for the day is Savina Orange Blast.  I've never seen a more neon orange that get's opaque on it's own with no white undies.  This dries matte and it's easy at two coats.


Color Club In Theory is up next which is a lovely bright peach cream.  I'm showing you two easy coats.  Definitely a must-have.


Last up this group wouldn't be complete without Color Club Foxy Mama.  This is two easy coats of this bright peachy orange with intense gold shimmer.  Such a show-stopper, I guess Color Club is pretty good with their orange polishes.

I hope you enjoyed my roundup of favorite orange polishes.   What is your favorite orange polish?

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and I'll see you back next time.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment