Tuesday, June 2, 2015

L'oreal Haute Florals Collection

L'oreal has a great new collection for Spring made up of creams and one glitter.  I wasn't able to find the glitter topper at any of the drugstores near me so I don't have that to show you today, but if you'd like to see live application of the rest of them, you can do so here:


Let's look at the polish:
We'll start out with this nice dusty rose called Rose Symphony.  These will all be shown at two coats, no topcoat.  This one is so flattering on and it's a great way to ease into Spring.


Next up is Hint of Lavender, which is just what it sounds like.  This is a pink cream with just a touch of lavender.  A great way to wear a pink, I thought this one was lovely.


Spring Showers is this lovely periwinkle cream which is so delightful.  I think this one is probably my favorite.


The pink/coral is called Sweet Nectar.  Such a bright fun color for spring, I thought it was great.


This one is called Violette.  I just love this shade of purple!  It's so vibrant and spectacular.


The last one is called Wispy Clouds which is a light powdery blue.  Really sweet and beautiful.

As far as formula goes, these are all a bit on the thin side.  They all look like they could use a third coat which is a bit of a shame, but they weren't difficult to work with so I liked that.

I hope this review was helpful and I'll see you back next time.

Have a great day!

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. L'Oreal has some pretty shades but their polishes tend to be hit or miss sadly.

    ReplyDelete