Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Top 10 Yellow Polishes 2015

Today's post is on my top ten yellow polishes.  I put together this video in 2015 but for the most part it all still stands.  I just LOVE yellow polish!  If you want to see the video review, just click here:

Orly Lemonade is an absolute must-have for every fan of yellow polish!  This has a lovely two coat formula and it's definitely high up on the list!


Maybelline Citrus Collide is the most blasted-out yellow I own.  It's great at two easy coats and it was from the Bleached Neon.  I can occasionally found these polishes at Big Lots for like a buck! Love it and the whole collection!


Color Club Macaroon Swoon is such a great butter yellow shade, so creamy and delicious.  I'm showing it to you here at two coats.


Sally Hansen Butterscotch has no equal- there really aren't that many great mustard cream polishes out there, and as far as I've found as of today- this is the best!

My favorite neon yellow I've come across is Virtuous Polish Magdalene.  This polish isn't currently being made unfortunately because all the polishes in this indie brand's neon collection were just so insanely bright! Love it!


Second favorite neon yellow is this awesome, almost-lime yellow with strong shimmer!  This is Color Club Not-So-Mellow Yellow and this one can be picked up easily online.  I hope you snatch it.


OPI You're So Flippy Floppy is my favorite yellow textured polish.  They only made them in these teeny tiny minis.  I wish that all four in this collection were in full size cuz I'd get 'em in a heartbeat.



Zoya Daisy is such a fun yellow polish because look at all that shimmer!! This one could have a slightly more opaque formula for my liking but I still really enjoy it.


 Ok, now here's another Zoya, super opaque, just the perfect sunflower yellow.  This is Zoya Darcy.


Wet n Wild D'oh is very nearly the same color as the polish above but it's only one dollar at the drugstore.  I think it's a must-have.


And there you have it- my top ten yellow polishes.  This video and list was published about a year ago but all of the polishes are still awesome- I've just added a few to it since then.  I'll have another video on favorite yellows soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment