Sunday, October 30, 2016

FingerPaints Tie Dye Revolution

The FingerPaints Tie Dye Revolution has some great primary brights.  If you'd like to see my live application review of the whole collection you can do so here:

 Be Hippy is this lovely sky blue with a great two coats formula.


 Far Out Fuchsia is a favorite!  The formula is so good.  It's not particularly unique but I enjoyed it.


 Paper Mache is a pretty basic white cream.  Not the best formula, not the worst.


 Peace, Love & Green was one I didn't love so much.  It just doesn't have the opacity I'm looking for.  It's sure a pretty color though.


 Tie Dye Tangerine is a BEAUTIFUL orange cream.  So warm!! I love it.


Yellow Out Man is a pretty good yellow.  It's opaque enough at two coats and didn't let me down.

Hope you found something you liked. Thanks for stopping by.

-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment