Monday, April 27, 2015

Saturday Random Swatchfest 3/7/2015

Today's post is on the polishes from my Saturday Random Swatchfest on March 7th.  We'll look at ten random polishes from my collection that haven't appeared anywhere on my blog.  If you'd like to look at live application of all these polishes, you can do so here:


Cajun Shrimp is a divine hot red/coral from OPI and it applies so smoothly in two coats.  This is perfect all year round, but especially for spring and summer.  A


Maybelline Mauve in Manhattan is up next.  This is two easy coats and there is something so soothing about this shade.  A


This fun and funky glitter from Sinful Colors is called Standing Bloom Only.  It's not really my shade of orange as it has a bit too much yellow in it but it's absolutely filled with glitter and is totally unique in my collection.  This is three coats.  B-


For gold/yellow today we're looking at Butter London Marbs.  This is two easy coats and I love how much yellow there is in this gold.  A


China Glaze Watermelon Rind is this beautiful deep sea green that is just packed with shimmer.  I've shown you two coats and you could possibly go for a third if you want this to appear even a bit more rich.  A


Next up we're looking at Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes, a gorgeous blue with gold shimmer and tiny specks of blue glitter.  A


This perfect purple cream is Wet n' Wild Who is Ultra Violet?  This one is so great at two coats and it's only a buck!  A


Our neutral polish this week is Sinful Colors Vacation Time.  This is a great, warm nude and it's so creamy and easy at two coats.  Just a few dollars at the drugstore, this one's a must-have for nude-lovers.  A


This sparkling wonder is Zoya Cosmo.  This isn't totally opaque at two coats and it's super chunky.  I don't think I have another glitter that is as divinely cosmic as this one, making it's name perfection.  A


For my A+ polish this week, I present Illamasqua Nomad which is one of my first Illamasqua polishes and it really lived up to the hype.  First off the color is breathtaking but the formula is like butter.  If you can catch these at a steal on Hautelook, which is where I found them, I really recommend the brand.

Hope you found something here you like.  I'll see you next time.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment