Monday, April 27, 2015

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Nailentology Collection

I had the delight of reviewing the Pretty Serious Cosmetics Nailentology collection which is comprised of three polishes.  This brand is divine!  I can't wait to try more.  If you'd like to see live application of these lovelies, you can do so here:


The first in the bunch is called Eye of Copernicus which is an extremely dark navy packed with gorgeous shimmer.  This is magic in two coats and I wore this all week with no chipping.


Next up we have Khepri's Amulet, a lustrous jewel-toned blue green.  I'm showing you two coats and it's so delicious.


Lastly we have The Dragon's Curse, a spectacular light green illuminated with a gold glow.  This is two easy coats.

I only wish this collection had at least 5 more polishes.  If you haven't given this brand a try, I really hope you do.  Over and out

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a really dark navy--very night sky with the glitters in it. I also like The Dragon's Curse; feel like I haven't seen many polishes like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and such a great formula with no staining :)

      Delete