Monday, April 27, 2015

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Nailentology Collection

I had the delight of reviewing the Pretty Serious Cosmetics Nailentology collection which is comprised of three polishes.  This brand is divine!  I can't wait to try more.  If you'd like to see live application of these lovelies, you can do so here:


The first in the bunch is called Eye of Copernicus which is an extremely dark navy packed with gorgeous shimmer.  This is magic in two coats and I wore this all week with no chipping.


Next up we have Khepri's Amulet, a lustrous jewel-toned blue green.  I'm showing you two coats and it's so delicious.


Lastly we have The Dragon's Curse, a spectacular light green illuminated with a gold glow.  This is two easy coats.

I only wish this collection had at least 5 more polishes.  If you haven't given this brand a try, I really hope you do.  Over and out

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a really dark navy--very night sky with the glitters in it. I also like The Dragon's Curse; feel like I haven't seen many polishes like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and such a great formula with no staining :)

      Delete

  2. Bleu Beaute Ultra Lift Night Cream has everything you need to overcome the stress that shows on your face making you look order and fatigued. The cream will multi-task as night moisturizer that effectively reduces signs of aging while you are sleeping. Read More

    ReplyDelete