Monday, April 27, 2015

KB Shimmer Spring 2015 Live Application

KB Shimmer's Spring 2015 collection is made up of 12 soft and sparkling shades for Spring.  We have a mix of cream/glitters and holographic polishes that make up the collection.  You can watch live application of all the polishes here on my channel:


We'll start out with a dynamic holographic called Blue-d Lines.  This is two easy coats, but you can even get away with one.  The linear holographic effect is so strong on this one!


Another holographic in this collection is this light rose with scattered holographic bits in it.  It's called Blush Money and I'm showing you two coats.


Cool Hand Cuke is up next.  It's a light green cream with bits of white, yellow, purple, green, and dark pink glitters of all sizes in it.  What a fun mix here.  I'm showing you two coats here, but I think it probably needs three to be more opaque.


Next we have Funky Cold Patina which is a gorgeous teal on the deep side that's filled with orange/copper, and blues of a number of hues in it.  This is two coats and again it could probably use three.


I'm So Sweet Pea is our next cream/glitter.  This is such a great combination of purple, deep teal, and peach glitters with a barely blue-tinted base.  I'm showing you two coats, but again it could need a third coat.


The third holographic polish in the collection is this beautiful olive/spring green with linear effect.  It's called Ins And Sprouts.  It applies in 2 easy coats.


Meow or Never is very similar to I'm So Sweet Pea, with a subtle difference, it has no deep teal or peach glitter.  Again, this is two coats.


They included a pink cream with red, blue, white, purple glitters and a fun surprise pop of turquoise stars.  It's called Sweet Egg-scape and this is two coats.


Last for the holographics, they gave us another gorgeous linear-shifting polish called Thistle Be the Day.  This time the polish is a soft lilac and I've shown you two coats.


This polish came to a surprise to me.  It's a peach cream filled with red, green, purple, and yellow glitters.  I've shown you two coats.


Finally we'll look at the lovely blue cream/glitter called Wind Swarm.  It has white, purple, red, and yellow glitters swirling around inside.  I've shown you two coats.


I was so impressed with this collection.  All polishes are available at kbshimmer.com

Have a great day and I'll see you back next time.  Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment