Monday, February 2, 2015

Zoya Naturel Satins Live Application Review

Welcome back to my blog, fellow polish-lovers :)  Today I have a special 6 piece collection to share with you from Zoya.  It's called the Naturel Satins collection and they all have an impressive formula. As always, if you'd like to see live application of these polishes and see formula for yourself, you can do so here:


Let's look at the polish:
First up, the lightest of the bunch, this is Ana.  I've shown you two easy coats in it's natural finish, with no topcoat.  Zoya describes this as a toasted almond cream.  It applied easily without any tricky fuss necessary.  Just lovely.


Next up, let's look at the light rosy mauve called Brittany.  This is two coats, without topcoat and it applied like a dream.  You can both call this a nude and a pink.


My personal favorite of the collection, this is Leah.  This is a barely lavender taupe.  A combination of two things I love so much, taupe and lavender.  The application of formula was easy as with the others.  Just perfection.


The deepest polish in the collection, this is Rowan.  Zoya describes it as a suede taupe.  Same easy, smooth application.  I've shown you two coats without topcoat.


The polish with the most colorful pigmentation, this is Sage.  It's a mossy sage green and I've shown you two easy coats here.  Applied like butter and nearly opaque at just one coat, this one is a must-have if you love green cream polish.


Last up we have Tove.  This polish is described as a misty slate gray cream.  Another great addition to the collection.  I particularly love gray polish, and this one did not disappoint.  Two coats shown here without topcoat.

That will wrap up the collection.  I hope you found this review helpful, and you're better able to make an informed decision about these Naturel Satins.  I'm sure it's clear, I loved this collection and highly recommend it to you.  Have a great day and I'll see you back next time :)

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Great video again. The colors are beautiful, especially side by side. Still my heart belongs to the darker and brighter colors.

    ReplyDelete