Monday, August 15, 2016

Colour Prevails Polish- Brand Review

Today's video takes a look at some polishes in the new Colour Prevails brand found at CVS.  If you'd like to watch my review of these polishes to see how they apply you can do so here:


Basically I loved these polishes.  Their formula was great and they applied so easily.  However, I do think they're overpriced for the drugstore and for that reason I probably won't pink up any more but I had a positive experience with every one.  So now that you know whether these polishes are worth your time, let's look at some swatches.
 Blind Date(two coats)


 Glamazon(two coats)


 Mr. Big(two coats)


 Privileged(two coats)


Wallflower(two coats)

Hope you found this review helpful! My favorites were Mr. Big and Blind Date.  See you back next time and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment