Sunday, February 9, 2014

The River Runs Through It

Good day lovelies.  How are you today?  I have a look today inspired by nature again.  At this time of year when I was a kid up in Northern California, when we'd get a lot of rain day after day the rivers would start overflowing and rushing fast everywhere you looked.  I wanted to paint something like that on my nails and here's the result:



Interesting take on a french tip ;)  Actually that's not what it's meant to be, but I guess you could pass it off that way.  Here is the base polish- Color Club Silver Lake- at two coats on its own:
I ended up really liking this polish for its off-white qualities.  It's a great alternative to wearing a basic white and it applied nice and evenly in two coats.  That's it for today, short and simple :)  Hope you're having a great day!  I'll see you back tomorrow polish lovers!

Song of the Day: Lana Del Rey- Summertime Sadness(Cedric Gervais Remix)
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment