Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lace Nail Art Tutorial

Hey! It's Tuesday so it's time for another tutorial.  Today's technique- romantic lace.  Are you looking for something festive to wear for this Valentine's Day but don't want to go super traditional?  A nice lace accent nail would do just the trick.

One of the looks I've received the most requests for a tutorial on is how to do a lace, such as in this half moon:

For today's video walkthrough, I switched it up a little bit and I had the lacing walking across the middle of the nail in a bit of a different pattern.  Here's the look:

As you can see, one nail features a pattern that extends and keeps building upon itself, and the rest keep it more simple.  If you want to check out the video walkthrough where I explain everything I did you can just click on the video above, or go to my youtube channel for today's video and more nail art/polish lover/addict goodies here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbls8_c-01u9XbpKvL7b2Sw/videos




I hope you're having a great day and you pull out your paints and get creative!! I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Grouplove- Ways to Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvHnDeS12o
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment